- 1 packet of butternut cookies
- 80g of butter
- 1x 200g chocolate bar
- 2 tablepoons of milk
This method will only make 5 mega pods
- Melt chocolate and slowly add the two table spoons of milk and 40 g of butter. Stir until thick. Then store in the fridge for 30 min
- Crush 7 butternut cookies until they are only crumbs.
- Melt 40g of butter and add it to the crumbs. Mix until all the crumbs are slightly moist.
- Put a big table spoon of the crumb mix into a cupcake baking tin. press down hard on the crumbs in the baking tin with a soup spoon (to give it a curved shape inside)
- Once all crumbs are pressed down add the chocolate, butter and milk mixture that has been cooling in the fridge on top of the crumbs. (only pot about one tablespoon)