- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 3 cups of chocolate chips
- Icebream of your choosing
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). grease baking pan
- Sift flour
- In a bowl cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the pan
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
- Once cool put a scoop of ice cream 80g on one of the cookies. Put another cookie on top of the scoop of ice and press slightly. Use a knife to spread more ice cream around the edges of the ice cream so there is no spaces
- Eat it
Okay so i was on a diet when i was making this and well… i cheated on my diet. THEY WERE SO AMAZING!!! oh and you can store them in the freezer.